CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 10, 2005

We took an Intensive Birthing Basics class at the hospital today with Jessica and Eugene. (If you don't know them yet, they are due 11/8, less than a month after us!) As she said, it wasn't as intense as we expected, but we did learn a few new things.

For me, the most helpful part was seeing the epidural equipment and hearing a little more about how that works.

It was fun having them there with us to share the laughs and a few grimaces as we watched videos and heard what we were in for. The funniest part was when I walked up and heard Eugene and Marti having fun mixing the idea of Fear Factor with the placenta video we just watched before that break. I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard when those two played Fear Factor Part 2 as the instructor spoke about the mucous plug.

I shudder at the thought still!!!!!

0 comments: