First of all, work is so completely out of hand busy that I don't know what I'm going to do. I want to put in a few 12 hour days and get under control again, but there's no way.
Second, today we met with the pediatrician we will be going to which was nice, but it took a couple more hours out of my day that I just don't have right now.
Third, we see the OB/GYN tomorrow morning, which will take me away from work some more because we're starting the weekly appointments with examinations now, so it won't be quick "do you have any questions" type appointments anymore.
Fourth, we had another weekly meeting today as well as my having four 1 hour meetings with students today that prevented me from getting back to all the other things I need to do at work right now.
Fifth, I have about 100 voicemails and emails (exaggeration) that I need to return, but I haven't had a second to breathe!
Yes, I am stressed!!!!! The good news is I'm not alone in this and all my coworkers appear to be stressballs too!
I'd love to just take off now, but I don't dare leave them with this ever increasing mess while we get a couple of new people in and trained. Plus, I'd have to come back to work in the middle of the holidays and I just don't want to do that.
So, I sit here and type my frustrations. And eat chocolate caramel swirl ice cream. :)
Marti chose it. He doesn't like caramel. He must have chosen it for me. What a sweetie!!!!!! :) I love him!!!!
Ok, I feel better now.
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 11:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment