Baby was pretty active again today and actually kicked me so hard a few times that I yelped. She's been flirting with the idea of getting up under my ribs, but hasn't actually ventured in there yet.
I've haven't been enjoying the kicks so much this last week, as it really hurts and feels like a foot is going to split my side open. I almost cried today when she did it once and then I felt nauseated afterwards.
The good news of the day is that I am finally able to reach my toes again and I clipped them the way I like them clipped finally. It's been months since I've been able to get to them. I think my hips must have shifted to make room for the belly when I pull my leg up.
Anyway, we're still waiting and counting down the days. It's about 3 weeks to my due date now. I can't say I'm to the stage you hear pregnant women in where they jsut want it out, but I'm getting close with all this kicking.
Some of my maternity pants no longer fit well because they don't reach up over the belly anymore. When I'm walking, they slip below the belly and then there's nothing holding them up, as well as a big pooch of fabric below the belly that obviously doesn't belong there.
With some pants I've resorted to hiding suspenders under my shirt so I don't have to keep hiking up my waistband (HAHA!!) every time I stand up. NO! I don't really own suspenders! I stole them off our bed -- they hold the sheets on when the dogs play rough and jump in and out of the bed all day. They are REALLY long, but if I cinch them up all the way, they work -- and it's only for a couple of weeks longer, so I'm not going out and buying real suspenders for the job.
Sunday, September 18, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment