We saw the doctor again today and she said she thinks the baby's head is dropping into my pelvis. She wasn't positive by what she could feel on my belly, so she got the ultrasound machine and verified that she was feeling her butt at the top of my abdomen. That would indicate that her not being able to feel the head anymore means it's dropped.
So, looks like one more milestone down on the way to the delivery room.
She still stands by her "first time mothers are usually a week late" theory, so I'm still working and doing my best to get things all set for my team to take over when I go. I figure the more time I spend at work, the more time I have with the baby after she's born. Plus I do NOT want to come back before the holidays are over, so I must make it to October at least! :)
It's never been fun to work through the holidays, so I can't imagine it will be any better doing so while missing my little baby for the first time.
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment