Have I mentioned this week how annoying the baby hiccups are??? I feel like my belly is a watermelon getting thunked over and over by every picky old lady produce shopper in the world!
I took some votes on the announcements yesterday and it looks like Pooh Bear is in the lead. Not that announcements have to match the nursery, but I guess Pook does go better with our outdoor theme better than the cutesy pinkish nursery rhyme ones.
I'm hitting curbs like crazy in my car now. I feel like Mr. Magoo driving sometimes!
I'm getting the feeling that I need to get my affairs in order at work in order to be ready to take the time off when the baby is born. I know I'm not due for a while, but I have this feeling like I need to be ready for it anyway.
My ankles are getting swollen this week. I think it is partly due to my new socks. They seem to bind around my leg just above my ankles. (They are short socks.) When I take my socks off, I have all these lines across the front of my ankles where it looks like my socks bunch up. It's time to switch to sandals full time I think.
Thursday, September 1, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 11:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment