Long day today...
Last night Sydney started shaking her head, so I had to figure out how to get her to the vet when I was supposed to be at work.
We decided to take her to the groomers for a bath while she waited for the vet to open. That way, I didn't have to go in to work too late just waiting for the vet to open.
When I got there, I learned that they were open till 9pm, so there would be no problem picking her up after work. However, the woman that happened to be at the vet's office early today said they can't walk her or give her food! I didn't think of that before we left the house, so the thought of her sitting in a kennel having to pee and being very hungry all day almost made me cry! (Is that pregnancy hormones or am I always like that about Sydney???)
Anyway, I worked something out and then picked her up before the end of the day, so she wasn't even there all day anyway.
The other thing that got me today was leaving Joey all alone! I realized as I was taking Syd out, that Joey had never been left ALL alone before and she was FREAKING OUT!!! Rather than come home to her eating holes in walls (again) or eating my cabinets, I gave her a Kong full of peanut butter.
Sure, that's going to probably give her the runs, but that's easily fixed compared to missing walls and cabinet doors!
Am I a bad mom for taking the easy way out on that one????
Ok, so it wasn't much baby news today, but I don't want Nonnie to worry about me if I don't write today. I heard from one of the pregnancy sites that stalking the pregnant lady will become a popular sport before I know it if I don't deliver on time. hahaha!!!
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment