Tomorrow is the baby shower! After that, we will go shopping Sunday for any odds and ends we still need. We're pretty well set already, so it will be nice to finalize everything.
I stopped by the store today after having dinner with Sandy (and Stuart and Jim & Diane) for her birthday. I got some popsicles, lip balm, and breath strips for the delivery. I was unable to locate the suckers the nurse recomended, but we'll either have to do without or get them later if I REALLY really need them.
Baby's still pushing HARD on my belly, but not as frequently (or more so, CONSTANTLY) as she was before when it was driving me insane.
Maybe she's getting cramped and wants out? I'm at 38 weeks now, so it wouldn't be unheard of. Denise's sister had her baby the day of her shower. That would be a little funny, but inconvenient for sure.
Friday, September 23, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 3:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment