CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 8, 2005

Bags are getting packed, slowly but surely, for the hospital. Marti keeps mentioning it and doesn't know I keep adding things to the suit case. I even packed him a new toothbrush so he doesn't have to remember to grab his that day.

We're still chewing on a few names for the baby, but I have an idea which one it will be. Marti now says he doesn't want me to discuss it anymore with people, so from now on, mum's the word until she's born.

I fixed the printer after many months out of service. We'll be printing the announcements here after all because Kinko's can't print on pre-cut card stock. Well, they can outsource it for about $250, but that uh, kind of defeats the purpose of getting the do it yourself kit, doesn't it?

I've been feeling pretty good this week. I'm carpooling with a friend at work this week, so I HAVE TO leave work on time when we do that. I had a thought last night that my family called her and asked her to ask to car pool with me so I'd get my butt home at night instead of working so many hours. I know, that's a VERY paranoid thought and I'm really just kidding, but that would be funny, huh?

It's just as well because I have been slowly winding down these last few days. I really can't work the hours I was anyway, so it's a good time to start carpooling. We really should have done it a long time ago since we live so close to each other and work is so far.

I've been cleaning "odd" things. Well, not odd for some people, but stuff I've never cleaned here before. I made Marti clean the OUTSIDE of an upstairs window this week! (Of course it rained today and got it wet, but it still looks much better.) I'm cleaning tracks for closet doors. I vacuumed BEHIND the monster desk. Now that Joey is house broken, we can get the carpets cleaned FINALLY!!!! (That's not odd, just impossible to schedule!)

I'm throwing a shower for Jessica (due 1 month after me) so I've had this catalyst to clean the place up. I can't say if I'd already be cleaning because of the nesting or if I'm just cleaning this week. I think it's a mix of both based on the things I'm cleaning upstairs. I mean, NOBODY is going to see the closet tracks at the shower! hahaha!!! However, saying we need to clean up for the shower has had a good effect on Marti chipping in more -- even on the random things I choose to clean.

0 comments: