CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 9, 2005

I don't get it. I'm not complaining, but isn't it odd that I've slept through the night without having to get up to go to the bathroom a few nights in the last week or so? I thought once the baby turned that it would place EXTRA pressure on the bladder and I'd have to go MORE often. Other than having this basketball under my shirt (with a squirmy creature inside it) I'm actually starting to feel more normal rather than more bizarre.

I did wake up with a start last night about 5 minutes before Marti got home. I had a sharp pain in my abdomen, but that was it. It was quick and to the point, and nothing else followed. The adrenalin rush you get from something like that at this point in the pregnancy doesn't do much for being able to go right back to sleep though!

I put a T shirt and sweats in the bag yesterday just in case, so at least I have SOMETHING to wear home if I do end up in the hospital sooner than planned.

I also rearranged the closet and got ALL the 0-9 month clothes in there finally. The entire top rack is full and half the closet is double layer hanging - and full as well.

Did I mention that I have 2 stuffed bags of clothes from Mom and a big box of Minnie's clothes from Nonnie still not hung up? This baby better not turn out to be a fashion nut with all this early exposure to wardrobe choices! I can't deal with a clothes horse in my house. We're just not like that here.

0 comments: