The good day thing is not working out so well today.
The doctor said I'm Group B Strep positive, which means I need antibiotics during birth to protect the baby from a bacteria I carry. It's nice knowing 33% of women have this problem, but still one more thing to remember right now.
Second, Marti HAD to go and ask... "How big do you think she'll be?" To which the doctor replied, "Oh, about 8 pounds -- 7 1/2 if she delivers today."
I was hoping for a little 6 pound baby. Looks like we're already past that now.
She measures my belly each week now to see how much I grow. I guess I've lost a little weight, but the baby is still growing, so that's good news. If I remember right, she measured me at 36 weeks last week and 38 weeks today. I'm really 37 weeks today, so not only is the baby a week bigger than normal at this point, she grew TWO weeks size in the span of one week. Scary stuff for the first time mommy-to-be!
Oh, and my lunch sucks.
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 11:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment