Last night SUCKED!!!!
I woke up at about 11pm choking! You know when you swallow something down your windpipe and have a raging coughing attack mixed in with desperate wheezing for air? Yea, that happened to me. Except I was asleep for it. And it was heartburn juice that slipped into my windpipe, so not only was it terrifying, but it BURNED!!!!
I was coughing so hard I woke up the neighbors dog and he started barking!!!!! And the windows were NOT open, so you know I was coughing up a storm!
I finally calmed down and managed just a muffled cough here and there and tried to go back to bed. However, no matter how little I reclined, there was no amount that was not too much. I just wanted to go to sleep, but I couldn't lie down. Not even a little.
So, last night I spent most of the night in the glider chair in the nursery.
Yea, that sucked!!!
On a lighter note, I had my very first nude pictures taken yesterday while I was in the bubble bath desperately wishing I didn't turn the hot water heater down to a safe level. Apparently the frozen beached whale with a shower cap look is "cute" to Marti.
Monday, September 12, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment