Waking up to leg cramps - NOT COOL!!!!!
This morning Marti got an earfull of "Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!!!!!!!!" I'm surprised it didn't send the dogs into fits.
I've gotten them before, but I just flex my toes up as far as I can and they go away right away. Except this time. This time my calf muscle STILL hurts!!!!
Oh, and I forgot to mention I stubbed my toe on one of the dogs hard rubber chew toys a couple nights ago running for the phone. I told Marti as I answered that I was ok so he didn't think there was something wrong because I was yelping and almost crying when I answered his call.
Then, later he tells me I need to be careful because I can't see over my belly anymore.
Nice.
Thursday, September 15, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment