CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Today I threw Jessica a baby shower. We kept it pretty small (10-15 people), but there was enough food for probably 3 times as many people.

Mom and Beryl were a great help by bringing not only 2 massive fruit salads, but also helping me get everything ready to serve prior to, and as, everyone arrived. There is no way I would have been able to pull it off without their help. (Thanks Mom and Beryl!!!!!)

My feet were pretty sore when I got up in the middle of the night last night to take care of business :) but today when I got up for good, they were better again. I think they would have been sore even if I wasn't pregnant because they always get sore when I spend the whole day downstairs on the tile cleaning house and stuff.

So, now I sit here about ready for bed and I made it through the whole day without crashing out or needing to really sit out too much.

Marti was helpful when I needed him to do this or that and didn't squawk at all when we were in the final countdown and I got a little bossy. :) He just did what I needed him to and then resumed whatever it is guys do when the women are buzzing about the kitchen thinking up more silly favors to ask of the men. tee hee!

0 comments: