Last night Mom took me out with all of my aunts for a birthday feast at The Keg. (Happy birthday, Pat! Happy birthday, Beryl!) I got the baseball cut sirloin knowing that I wasn't going to be able to eat much of it, but Marti was at home and I know he can't resist a perfect medium rare steak! So, I "let her" splurge on me and I nibbled to my heart's content until I thought I was full. Well, I was full until the waitress brought up dessert!
And who am I to deprive my dear sweet baby inside of a little creme brulee? It wasn't really more food anyway since it's made with cream and egg yolks. Those are liquids originally, right? I thought of it like a big glass of milk and down the hatch it went in about 10 seconds flat!
We need our calcium, you know!
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 11:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment