CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 22, 2005

I'm not sure what's going on, but that thing I thought was a stretch mark is gone now. I noticed it looked like it was sort of cracking. I used some scrubby stuff in the shower and then a little emery board afterwards to really have at it (GENTLY!) and it scrubbed off! It's been there over a week and I thought it was going to stay.

Now I'm just confused, but if I make it through without stretch marks, I'll be psyched!

As for the sleep last night - MISERABLE again! I woke up a few times as usual and then with a case of RAGING heartburn!

I really need to figure out how to deal with this. I don't want to sleep downstairs, but do we really need to drag the recliner up here for the once in a while heartburn attack? And if we do, what about when I want to watch TV downstairs with Marti? There's not room for both of us to relax on the sofa. If the recliner is upstairs, does that mean no hanging out in front of the TV anymore?

0 comments: