CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 11, 2005

The baby newsletters I get have just told me that the baby sleeps 90-95% of the time now. If that is true, then she's making up for lost time now when she is awake!!!!

She has been moving around SOOOOOO much this week that it seems I spend half the day just watching my belly.

I'm sleeping pretty well except for having to get up multiple times to go pee. Also, the heartburn is really getting to me now. I keep a bunch of TUMMS by the bed and a few rolls in my purse at all times now.

Also, I have to keep a snack with me in my purse. I can't eat much because my belly is so squished, so when I do eat, I get hungry pretty soon afterward.

Eating late at night is not going to work anymore, as it feels like my stomach is in my throat and one false move could bring a little dinner "revisited."

0 comments: