Well, I finally had to remove my wedding ring because it was getting too tight today. Now I get to run around town with a baby in my belly and no ring on my finger and see what kind of looks I get from strangers. I'm sure they'll think I'm just another unwed mother and either glare at me or feel sorry for me. Little do they know I have a lovely husband at home waiting just as anxiously for this little girl as I am. :)
I was talking to one of my students today about her pregnancy (due around the same time as me) and we laughed that we hate when the alarm goes off on the left when we're laying on our right. What a production that can turn into just to hit the snooze button!
Then we started thinking soon we won't need alarms. We'll either be up all night anyway, or just on leave and following the baby clock.
THEN we came to the conclusion that soon we will actually be MISSING our alarm clocks! If you think about it, alarm clocks wake you from a deep sleep after hours and hours in bed. But with a new baby, you're up all the time and don't get to worry about setting the alarm.
Who ever thought I'd miss my alarm and think to myself, "those were the days" when remembering an early morning alarm????
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 11:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment