Last night was a miserable night! I tried rolling over every time I woke up, but it hurt my hips, my back, even my EARS!!!! That's right -- my ears hurt!
I'm not sure what's going on lately with that, but it seems everything that is in contact with the bed or in contact with parts that are in contact with the bed (meaning all of me!) starts to hurt if I am in one position too long.
I didn't make it to noon today without needing a nap after that bad night's sleep.
Also, my baby seems to be moving differently now. She still kicks me from time to time in that tender spot (see August 15th post) but it feels like she has been rolling over for the last day or so.
I think she's getting into position with her head down now. Wednesday, the nurse said she didn't feel a head yet, so chances are her head was elsewhere at the time and not near the birth canal yet. I've seen it in the sonograms, so I know there's a head in there somewhere! If I didn't know better, as of today, I could swear it's all arms and legs in there.
Last night there was an large obvious lump on the right side as she was situating herself. I looked very lopsided! I'm not sure, but it could have been a butt. It wasn't hard, so I don't think it was her head.
Sunday, August 21, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 11:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment