CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 15, 2005

Lately it feels like my uterus has been stretched too thin on the right side where she keeps kicking me. The reason I think this is because it really does hurt when she kicks me there as opposed to anywhere else.

I have this visual of the tissue and I compare it to a hand tossed pizza dough. Imagine that one spot that you can see the light coming through and you anxiously watch the guy twirling it wondering if it will break open or not.

That's what my uterus feels like where she keeps kicking me.

On another note, it's gotten so big that it (my uterus) takes up most of my middle now. I have a hard time eating anything of substance and then find myself a bit hungry later, so I snack a lot. I've had to completely avoid pizza, spaghetti sauce, and meals after 8pm in an attempt to keep the heartburn at bay. I have a feeling I'll be sleeping in the recliner downstairs soon so that I'm a little more vertical at night.

If it's not heartburn, it feels like my stomach contents - whether it's dinner or just a drink of water - are just a little burp away from "part duex." And we all know sequels are never as good as the first one.

0 comments: