I can't remember the last time my toenails got any attention, but now, courtesy of Dyan, they are back in tip-top shape again!
What a treat to have them all fixed up again!!! Not to mention the massaging and exfoliating that comes with all that...
I think pedicures should be included with all pregnancies from now on. I mean, seriously! You can't see your feet when you stand, let alone get them up to where you can reach them to trim them. And you can just forget about a nice color of nail polish, that's for sure!
We're lucky to get them trimmed down far enough so that they don't poke through the ends of our socks. I even went so far as to ask Marti to help me trim them one time. Whoa! Was that a bad idea! You never realize how delicate an area that is until you trust someone else to clip for you.
Yeah, I think I'll have another pedicure before this baby is born and make sure I don't have possum claws hanging over the end of the stirrups as I give birth.
Tuesday, August 9, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 11:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment