CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 26, 2005

This has been a relatively bad week for me.

I missed work on Monday because I was so exhausted. Then I missed work again on Thursday for more of the same, but with extra stuff thrown in.

It's been a really good pregnancy up until this week, but this week I have endured:
1.) Not having enough energy to sit up to send an email, let alone go to work and do so all day. Forget about having a phone conversation.
2.) Headaches
3.) Backaches
4.) Pretty much everything aches and makes it impossible to sleep comfortably
5.) Waking up all night to pee
6.) Waking up at night for no reason and laying there awake for nearly 3 hours.
7.) Waking up hungry
8.) Feeling nauseated during the day
9.) Severe stomach cramp
10.) "Other" food-poisoning related symptoms that I won't go into here.
11.) Not being able to get comfortable on left side, right side, in a recliner, or propped up in bed. (Are there any other options I missed????)
12.) Falling behind at work due to not being there, yet being so tired I can't stay late to get anything done. (You all know how much that kills me!!!!)
13.) Breathlessness to the point that sitting up is even too much for me.
14.) Having a full-on break down and crying for 15 minutes just because the dog jumped off the sofa onto my foot. (What a baby I was last night!!!!)

The stomach cramp thing with the night restlessness had me thinking it could be early labor starting because I heard that's how it starts. However, the other symptoms make me think it was really just food poisoning. Well, that and the part about how I'm sitting here over 12 hours later with not one cramp since then.

Watching these baby shows on TLC and Discovery, knowing women deliver much earlier than this, and then feeling a cramp like that with less than 7 weeks to go is really a reality check though!

0 comments: