Last night Marti came home and went upstairs to read as I watched TV from my recliner. At 3:00 AM, he came down and woke me up in front of a blaring TV! OK, so I should have gone to bed earlier, but I think I'm on to something!
I was sleeping like a baby and didn't have one bit of heartburn! I think I'm going to fall in love with that chair shortly!
I've noticed I'm getting short of breath and my arms feel like noodles even though I haven't done anything. I'm just getting TIRED! I can see now where it comes from when women in late pregnancy just want it OUT! I'm not there yet, but I know I have 2 months to go still. I can definitely see it coming soon!
I'm also still spending half my day going to and from the ladies room. I moved my office closer (just to get the vacant office with floor to ceiling windows, not really to be closer to the ladies room) yesterday and had to put in a request to have my desk lowered. The guy that was in there before me liked his desk high and it feels REALLY weird right now.
Anyway, I was thinking they should just move my computer and phone in to one of the stalls in the ladies room and I could get a lot more work done if we eliminate the 100 trips a day I have to make there.
Tomorrow we have the tour of the hospital. It's just an hour and there is no class yet, but it will be fun to see where everything will happen soon.
When we were there for the "sneak peak" class, a lullabye played on the the PA system. The nurses said that they play it every time a baby is born there! How cute!!! I guess they do the same thing at the hospital where Jane Granna volunteers.
They'll play that song for us soon!
Man! This whole time I keep thinking how soon it is coming up for me and then I think about my friend Tom! He's got just DAYS to go!!!!
Friday, August 19, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 11:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment