Is it just me, or is this funny?
I make microwave packets of macaroni and cheese sometimes, and nearly every time, the macaroni lines up like seeds in a sunflower by the time I take it out of the microwave.
I think it has something to do with the bubbles in the boiling water and the size of the bowl, and the bubbles wanting to travel upward, bringing the macaroni to a vertical position with the bowl holding it in that position once it gets there.
What do you think?
If nothing else, it's kind of weird. I actually look forward to it.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Is it Just Me?
Posted by Lisa at 11:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is cool. But I appreciate many things that look like plants, smell like plants and/or act like plants. ;)
I should have expected you to show up on this thread. ;)
I took the picture and forgot to post it before we went on our little trip, but it really does happen all the time. Pretty cool.
Post a Comment