CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Stop Peeing on Me!

I guarantee that this post is NOT what most people will think it's about.

Marti has a funny habit of taking a drink out of whatever it is that I'm having -- no matter what it is. He MUST have a sip and then go about his business.

I noticed this a while back and equated it with peeing on me.

"WHY?" you say?

Well, it reminds me of the dog that struts through the neighborhood putting a little dribble of pee on each and every tree he passes -- not missing one along the way. He's placing his mark, so to speak.

"This is mine. This is mine. This is mine. This is mine, too!"

So, think of my beverages as trees and my husband as the dog.

Every time I have a beverage, I look over at him and he's staring at me, longingly, and not in the way a woman appreciates. I don't even ask anymore, I just hand it to him so he can take a sip and walk away. It is so funny.

So, today he brought me some coffee and I noticed a little tell-tale drip on the edge of the cup. I asked him if he peed on it, and he confirmed that he had.

He had a cup of his own right next to it when he made it, but he had to pee on mine, too. He's such a doggie! :)

But, I love that he brought me coffee. I need it today!!!

Honey if you're reading this, MWAH! Thanks for the coffee!!!

0 comments: