So, here it is! My fancy schmancy sprinkler system (complete with purple primer dripping from every joint)!
The rose bush in the pot is at the beginning and the fountain is at the end. All plants seem to be getting their fair share now.
Actually, there is a basil plant on the left (which was just trimmed back for a pasta dish I made for 6 people a couple of weekends ago - it will grow back though) and a mini rose that didn't look like it was going to make it in my new office, so I liberated it.
Here is what the rose bush looks like in better weather, so it's worth saving from the state that it's in right now!
I had the PVC on the outside of the flowers here before, but the little tiny sprinklers I got were not as adjustable as they claimed to be. So, I moved the loop inward and to be honest, I barely see THAT part of it. (Well, maybe it's because I'm too distracted by the huge white pipes circling my yard now!)
And here is the snake pit!
Monday, July 28, 2008
You Can Take the Girl Out of the Trash, But You Can't Take the Trash Out of the Girl
Posted by Lisa at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment