I have a wine chiller.
I put it around a bottle of wine.
I let it sit for a while, thereby defrosting for a while.
When I picked it up, it squirted me.
I naturally set it down.
Then I tried it again.
It squirted me again!
And again! (Each time from the same twin holes on a different angle/panel of the 6 panels of the chiller)
WTF?
As I look at it, there are exactly 2 holes on the top and the bottom of each of the 6 panels. How does this thing work?
Wouldn't each of the compartments be filled with a gel that freezes or something? What is this shit that is squirting on me from these twin holes on each panel? It's not the gel that's supposed to freeze, is it? Are there holes to let condensation out? If so, why not just use a messy ice bucket in the first place?
This product gets my "bad design" award of the week. I'm not happy with it.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Wine Chiller
Posted by Lisa at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"Bad design" . . . or maybe it just really liked you.
"...or maybe it just really liked you."
This coming from the guy that has to tell his LO to stop sucking on it so it doesn't squirt her in the face? Uh huh. ;)
You crack me up! :)
Post a Comment