CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Light at the End of the Tunnel

I think I am coming OUT of my funk. I know there will be sadness this week -- especially when we get up north and I feel the pangs of remembering being pregnant last year there. But I think the depression is passing.

I may get off work early tomorrow, so that will be nice. My boss offered to let me leave early if I already met my 32 hours for this week. (Holiday Friday, remember?) That was nice! I still think she's about the coolest boss I've had! Not for this one thing -- but this was nice of her to offer all the same.

On another note, I did some creative plumbing tonight to try to get our shut off valve to the house water line working again. Do NOT ask me how I got it working again. ;) But, I'm looking forward to maybe being able to fix our kitchen sink (lack of) pressure problem now, as well as safely taking the master shower faucet apart to see if I can get HOT water to come through it again someday. Oh, and the leaky toilet in the second bathroom as well as the drippy faucet in there could use some attention, too! I've got my work cut out for me once this holiday is over, but nothing seals the deal on coming out of depression (for me, at least) than getting some shit done and feeling good about it.

1 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

Hi how are you I am just jumping around and checking out new blogs. Stop by some time, have a nice weekend.