So much for spring... (See Harbinger post, one door down.)
We were out with friends and the question came up about my getting insurance soon. Jessica asked if we were going to try, and Marti said we're not sure.
I mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear that I thought we WERE going to give it one last try, and we should probably work out those details before someone else asks us that question again. We were most definitely not on the same page when that question came flying out into the room, and it felt weird.
Eugene was too funny in "calling it" when he said in a sing-songy voice, "Awkward!" Ha ha!!! At least we all got a good snicker and we moved on.
I still need to figure out what we (as a couple) are going to do, so no, I don't have an answer yet.
Monday, June 16, 2008
There Has Been a Frost Warning in Phoenix
Posted by Lisa at 7:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment