CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Not the AFTER Picture I REALLY Want to See

Now that the elliptical trainer is in the house, it's time to get to it. Tonight I just situated it where I think it makes sense (so we can see the TV and the view out the window) but I did not actually put the plug on it yet or check out the programs.

I did get on it and give it a little whirl, but I need to fiddle with the resistance and I can't wait for the heart monitor to turn on! I'm sure while I'm at work, Marti will get that all ready to go tomorrow.

For now, here's an after shot of the room. Of course, it's mostly just the piece of equipment, but you can see a pretty good spot of open ground next to it, and that is a HUGE change from before!



Would you look at that thing! It's a MONSTER! Of course, the picture doesn't do it justice, but you have to imagine that thing in a small room. It's funny, but it will do that trick. (I hope!) I guess we should take some before pictures of ourselves for motivation later, huh? (Not for public consumption this time!)

0 comments: