Remember how my car window broke a while ago? Well, we got it fixed. So far, I think 3 of the 4 windows (or more specifically, the regulators that roll them up and down) have broken. The front passenger window has been stuck in the up position for quite some time, so at least we didn't have to pay to have that one fixed. It just doesn't work.
Actually, now that I think of it, that would be 4 out of the 4 windows! ARGH!
So, anyway, my driver's window is now stuck in the up position, as well!!!!! It was the first to drop down into the door and need fixing, so wouldn't you know it, it's been more than a year for that one and I'm shit out of luck, I'm sure.
Ever the optimist, I found the silver lining!
I can't hit the drive through window any more now! If I have to get out of my car (unload Abby) and go in someplace, it may as well be the grocery store, as opposed to the fast food joint next door to it.
(Update. As of September, the window is working again.)
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
No More Drive Through Windows!
Posted by Lisa at 12:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment