Well, my heart doesn't know why, but I gave Abby's crib away tonight. Well, it's officially still here, as they don't have room to store it, and they are still just "trying" (but I think the beautiful girl is pregnant and keeping it mum!), but I promised it to them for when they succeed.
Until now, I managed to not cry.
I WANT them to have that innocent anticipation and joy as well as the glorious success. But my broken heart can't help but weep for the end of MY road. It makes no sense to keep things now, but it HURTS so badly to ....
Nope.
Can't.
Later.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
I Did It
Posted by Lisa at 12:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
((hugs)) I'm sorry that you've come to the end of this journey.
Sorry! That must be so hard :( Actually it sucks big time!!!
Post a Comment