CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Cleansing Rain

Within moments of my making what I believe will be my final post on a site I've been attached to at the hip for over a year, the thunder and lightning started here at home.

It is so refreshing to hear the rain patter on the roof and windows. I went outside and just let it fall on my face.

I know what it feels like now when someone describes a cleansing rain. (And I'm not just talking about those welcome showers after a long ride on a dusty trail, just before you make it back to camp!)

Closure and cleansing, all in one night. What more can a girl ask for?

For those of you checking in, thanks for visiting, and thanks for reading. There is more to come from my personal life that is tied to recent events, but one thing at a time. Feel free to check back. This is not my personal private diary, so don't feel bad about looking. I would not have posted my link months ago to thousands of women if I wanted this to remain private.

I have comments moderated, so nothing posts automatically. Feel free to comment if you want, and if you want it to be private, I promise I will not post anything, EVER, EVER if you start it with "PRIVATE, DO NOT PUBLISH" or something to that effect.

2 comments:

Flying Monkeys said...

You're really leaving over this?

Lisa said...

There are a few reasons that all collided at once this past week, so this is not the only reason. However, it makes it much easier to leave now that this has happened.