Well, I still have a miserable cold. I went out to WalMart last night to get some cough drops and soft tissues and some other necessities. (Maternity shorts and sports bras for those that really want to know)
Wouldn't you know it, I got up to the register (finally!) and my WALLET was GONE!!!! I freaked out in my controlled way and called to cancel my cards and started the mental inventory of what I had lost. ($12.00, driver's license, free sub I'd finally earned, international stamps I bought over a year ago and never got around to sending the letters...)
I looked in the car and couldn't find it, but somehow it was in there and I found it when I got home. Maybe it was because I'd calmed down a little and was looking coherently for it.
Anyway, ANOTHER trip back up to WalMart later and now I'm sitting here with my soft tissues and cough drops trying to tell myself it's just a cold and stop being such a big baby! No work for me again today though because I can't imagine talking to students all day with this headache and blowing my nose every 10 seconds.
Just call me Rudolph! I hear sinus problems are common in pregnancy, but I hope this passes soon.
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 7:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment