I'm not sure what's going on this week, but where did my prefect pregnancy go????
I've been sick and puking in every sink I can find. That's right - not even making it to the toilet.
I've have had a headache for 3 days or so now.
I'm just feeling crappy all around -- and FREEZING at the office isn't helping anything. I'm walking around wrapped in my grandmother's blanket.
I got another bloody nose yesterday just sitting in bed. Well, ok, I just finished eating Julio's tacos, beans and rice in bed, but that's another issue entirely.
I've been hungry, but once again, nothing looks good, so I tried tempting myself with greasy Mexican food. (The food was greasy, not the people preparing it...)
I suppose it worked because I got 1 1/2 tacos down and a little bit of beans and rice before I finally told Syd and Morgan, "OK, OK! You can have it."
Then there was the worrying yesterday about my boobs feeling deflated all of a sudden. Well, when I got up last night to pee (I don't remember if it was the third time or the fourth time) they hurt again just for being there, so I guess they are still on track.
Phft! I feel like poo!
Friday, March 18, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 7:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment