CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 18, 2005

Well, the cloud passed and I'm feeling better now. We're heading up north this weekend, so that's a good thing.

I still have this aversion to meat, so no prime rib this time. (It's nearly a tradition to have a roast up there.) I think Marti picked up stuff for the pasta dish he likes me to make. Mmmmmmm! Carbs and green leafy vegetables! I can get a whole bag of spinach into one big dish of pasta PLUS other veggies. As Martha would say, "It's a good thing!"

I'm still supposed to take it easy, so no walking around while we're there. Marti got the next season of a show we watched last time, so I know what we'll be doing all weekend! SHIELD!!!! (I hear it's on FX, but I have yet to catch it on TV)

0 comments: