Marti picked up a "chick flick" for me yesterday. The Notebook with James Garner.
I didn't think it would be that good since I didn't hear much in the way of reviews, but it was good.
It was so sad at the end that I cried.
Not your normal "movie cry" where a tear runs down the cheek and if you are really good about it, the person sitting next to you may not even know you're crying.
It was a full on sniveling sobbing cry that lasted a good 20 minutes to and through the end of the movie.
I cried so hard I threw up.
I haven't done that since Schindler's List!!!
Now, granted, this movie was not nearly as moving as Schindler's List was. But then again, I wasn't pregnant when I watched Schindler's List, either.
Yes, I think The Notebook was sad, but I think I bawled like a baby because of the hormones racing through my veins right now.
Good times!
I'm just glad we weren't in a theater with other people! Marti and I both got a chuckle out of it, but I would have been totally embarrassed if I was around anyone else.
Sunday, March 6, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment