CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

We decided to get a new dog as soon as possible to keep Sydney company. Whether a dog or a pup, it will be good to get it situated before I get too plump and can't clean up as many land mines in the house if we have to deal with that.

We REALLY want a puppy and I think it would be best to get one in and trained BEFORE I have to deal with diapers, so we're making a move on that now.

We stopped by an animal rescue to see about a new puppy. I had a 5 month shepherd mix picked out (Murphy) but when Marti brought Sydney up to meet him, she wanted no part of that - or the 11 month old either.

Just like in the dog park on Sunday, she snarled and tried to bite the dogs we introduced her to. (At the dog park she tried to take on a dog named Moose!) That is soooo not like our little Sydney Pidney!!!! She really is a wreck over this. I always thought she was blissfully ignorant of everything, but she really must be able to tell.

0 comments: