Can't wait for our next appointment! This should be the big one.
Last pregnancy at this time is when we discovered the baby's heart had stopped beating weeks ago. We thought before that ultrasound that the worst we'd have to deal with was news of possible Down's Syndrome.
Well, this time we know we can still get news of greater chance of birth defects, but also we're prepared in case it's even worse news.
Of course I'm still optimistic and hoping for the best. If it comes in ok, then this truly will have been a near perfect pregnancy so far.
I'm hardly sick at all this time. Of course there are the bloody noses, but at least I FEEL ok when that's happening. My allergies are taking a leave of absence this spring - lucky me!
Fingers, toes, arms, legs and eyes crossed in anticipation of that next appointment. It all is on target in this ultrasound, then we can breathe a big sigh of relief for now.
Wednesday, March 23, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment