CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 2, 2005

Yesterday Marti went and picked up the crib I found. Today we had to go back and get the duvet cover that we both forgot. The lady knows me by sight now for all the times I've been in there recently. :)

Will post a picture of the crib later today with all the little bears and stuff in it. The look on Marti's face when he saw it set up in there was really cute. It didn't even have a mattress in it when he picked it up, so of course it wasn't even remotely sweet. But now, in the nursery with the stuffed animals and the crib set.... :)

Not much else to report today. Oh, I'm pretty much 100% out of my "street" clothes and all maternal now. The belly has started taking over my life. I suppose I should post a picture of the belly today while I'm at it. tee hee!!!

Oh! We took the dogs in for shots today and they had Morgan's ashes there to pick up. Wouldn't you know it, we forgot her there when we left!!! Poor Marti! I ran back in later to get her and gave the girls a faux scolding. "This is NOT how she looked when we left her here 2 weeks ago!"

Yes, I'm sick.

0 comments: