Well, today started out just plain weird! I woke up and the only thing that got me out of bed was that I had to pee so bad and I was starving.
However, when I went downstairs to have some toast, I couldn't eat it because I started getting really upset for no reason! I was crying like a baby and couldn't stop!
My mind had no idea what my body was doing. It was the strangest thing ever! Marti asked where happy Lisa went and I told him I felt like 2 different people at once. One was crying for no reason and the other was laughing at her.
The more I tried to stop, the worse I cried. The more I cried, the more it made me laugh.
I think I've finally lost my mind!
Thursday, April 28, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment