CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

So I was thinking that it was a little ridiculous that I'm wearing the maternity SHIRTS already since they just seem so big on me. However, today when I got ready, I put on a regular top and realized maybe I wasn't so ridiculous after all when I was wanting to wear my new maternity tops.

My regular shirt is pulling at the buttons today, so I think it is just about outgrown around the belly area for now. :)

I don't know... Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

I think this belly is a welcome arrival and knowing my baby is in there is pretty cool. Oh, today it's almost 5 inches long I've read!!! WOW!

On another note, Marti just realized today that I've been updating this site nearly every day. I showed him his cameo in the Milestones section and he got a good laugh out of the fact that I took a picture of his note for the site. Does that mean I cracked him up or did he crack himself up since it was his note? We have an ongoing debate on whether or not he thinks I'm funny. :)

He thinks the crib picture is cheesy, but if he'd been reading the updates, he would have realized I put that there the week I mentioned in my journal that we bought the crib.

Men. They never get it.

0 comments: