CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 23, 2005

More nesting today. I bought a story book, some fabric to cover the "window boxes," and a cedar toy chest. I also bought a few more maternity clothes for me!

Why is it most maternity clothes are so frumpy you look like you should be hanging out at WalMart full time or else so stiff and starched you can't possibly think you'll be comfortable just hanging out on the weekends in them? Once again, I'm no fashion plate, but isn't there a happy medium we can shoot for? Or does it really get to that point where I'm just not going to care anymore?

So far this has been such a perfect pregnancy; I don't want to jinx it by complaining, but COME ON! Why is it I have to either iron every stitch of clothing now or else look like I need to go home to my trailer? I don't live in a trailer, nor am I a starched and pressed Stepford wife. Cut us pregnant ladies some slack, Maternity Wear People!

0 comments: