CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

You've GOT to be Kidding Me!!!!

Lat night, the day after my plumbing mania weekend, I noticed that the floor was kind of wet in Abby's bathroom. I thought it could have been one of two things. Either the faucet I installed suddenly developed a leak where there was none before, or Marti had gotten out of the shower and left some pretty massive puddles in front of the shower as he dried off.

I checked the sink, and there were no leaks to be found, so I wiped up the floor and chalked it up to male oblivion.

In the morning, Marti took Abby in there so she could go pee, and I heard her begin to protest because the floor was all wet.

I bolted out of bed and ran in there, knowing that there had to be something else wrong.

Would you believe that Abby's toilet (which, if you check the list, was NOT one of the original projects!) suddenly developed a leak where the tank attaches to the bowl? Yes, the day after I complete every imaginable plumbing task in the entire house, ANOTHER thing goes wrong.

Thank God for shut off valves and extra toilets in the house!

0 comments: