Some people just don't think about what they are doing and inadvertently make others angry, while some make a point to go out of their way to piss people off.
I've got absolutely nothing against Hummers or people that drive them. That is not the point of this post. My point is that he is purposely riling people up about a MAJOR drawback to that type of vehicle. In my book, that makes him a classic:
And, while I'm at it, this came up in the related videos of that one and it makes me laugh!
Abby also does not exactly say TRUCK, and it makes me laugh every time she doesn't exactly say truck. I, however, would never set her up to say "bad things" and post it on youtube. Ever. Nope, never. ;)
OK, so she did say BIG GIANT BALLS, but that was different, right? She really DID say big giant balls. And I didn't set her up. I just knew it was going to happen. (That other little kid is still funny!)
Friday, September 5, 2008
WHY????
Posted by Lisa at 8:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment