Do you ever get that nagging feeling that you’re forgetting something, or that you should be doing something? I’m getting that right now. Have been, all day.
I have this feeling that I should be getting ready for something, but nothing is really happening. I guess Abby’s birthday is coming up in a few weeks, but Marti has that pretty much covered. I guess we need to order her a Nemo cake, but other than that, I don’t have much else to do for it.
We discussed a possible move to a bigger home (right next door!), but decided not to do that, as it’s not EXACTLY what we wanted and we’d always wish for something a little bit different. Did my mind not let go of that “get ready to move” thing? Am I having phantom “moving pains,” like the phantom pains people have in their arm after losing said arm? I don’t THINK that’s what it is, but I’ve been racking my brain to try to figure out what it could be coming from.
I guess I need to finish the kitchen project that I started (and the bathroom project), but the feeling is more like I need to be planning something, not completing something. I feel like I should be looking things up online and getting ready for something. This feeling is STRONG. But I have no idea what it’s tied to. Not really.
It’s a little unnerving.
I guess it’s like that nesting feeling most women get when they are pregnant. It’s consuming. I feel kind of like that, but we all know there is no baby to be had here. Am I going to become that crazy lady whose body starts having symptoms of a pregnancy so utterly wanted, yet nowhere to be found?
Agh!!!! WHAT is this feeling?????
Friday, September 19, 2008
That Nagging Feeling…
Posted by Lisa at 3:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment