Went to the doctor again today. No news is good news. If I deliver over the weekend, there's a likelihood that I will see a different doctor in the delivery room, which was news to me. Bummer. I will have to go early or wait for the weekend to end so I get my doctor.
I did have a little back pain last night. It was pretty quick and just once, but it was definitely like they described in class. It felt like something was pulling on my tailbone. Here we go!!!! That's a sign something is working down there!
It still could be a couple weeks away in all reality, but that's still a good sign that we're on our way!
I put in my notice at work that I will be taking my leave of absence as of the end of this week. I started crying this morning because I was just so tired. I think it's time to stop worrying about it and just stay home.
I counted out the weeks I'm allowed off and that lands me right after the new year, so that works for me.
Tuesday, October 4, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 5:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment