CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 10, 2005

Well, we made it a full 40 weeks! Yeah!!! That wasn't so bad so far. (Talk to me in 2 weeks if I still don't deliver!)

She's not moving around much today -- just a couple of wiggles to let me know she's ok. Last night she was poking out all over though!!!

My Countdown to Baby timer is at 1 hour 26 minutes right now. I told Marti it would be funny if that was accurate and not just the estimate based on when I set it when I got it.

I'm feeling fine today. I was a little tired last night, but was able to get dressed and go out to dinner. Mom took us out to The Keg for a really nice meal. It's patio weather again and I really did enjoy that!

She also took my fabric I was going to make a curtain for the closet with and is taking it to have the curtain made for me. One less thing to do... THANKS A TON, MOM!!!

She also brought some more presents from Pat and Nonnie, as well as a few things from herself and a cradle I wanted from one of her neighbors. Marti didn't want any more baby furniture, but when he heard he can keep the baby in it while he watches TV, he got really happy about having it after all. :)

I've been sorting clothes to put away since there's no way it could possibly fit in the closet. I have a good solid (full) bin for each age group now all the way up to toddler, so we can see where we are now and rotate them through more efficiently. Come to think of it, that's why I came in here -- to get something out of the desk to label the bins so I know what size is in each without opening them.

Back to work!!!!! :)

0 comments: