CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 5, 2005

Cute moment of the week: Marti singing a made up song of "I swallowed a basketball" at the doctor's office.

Things I won't miss when I'm not pregnant anymore:
Urgently needing to go to the bathroom for what wouldn't even fill a shot glass.
Not fitting through some tight spot and instinctively turning sideways to try to fit, only to realize that it's worse that way!
Heartburn!
Baby limbs poking me in the side.
Staggering to the bathroom in the dark in the middle of the night.

Things I will miss when I'm not pregnant anymore:
Being able to give in to the "sleep monster" and going in to work for a half day from time to time.
Being 20 lbs over my normal weight with a massive belly and having people tell me I'm "skinny!"
Showers, baths and good stuff like that. Or at least that's what I hear. hahaha!!!!

On another note, we didn't have the baby on our wedding anniversary today. Marti was a sweetheart and bought me some gifts and a card even though I told him he didn't have to do anything special.

We also went out to Morton's and split a brontosaurus steak for dinner tonight. It was special and splitting it was just right since I can't eat a full meal right now without waking up with the urge to puke anymore.

And any day with Creme Brule is a good day! What did I ever do without Creme Brule????

0 comments: