The burger didn't do it for me. I guess it needs to be the official Birchler Burger to count. So, I'm still sitting here waiting for the inevitable and still not knowing when it will be.
We see the doctor tomorrow, so maybe she'll have some news for us after my exam. I'm hoping tomorrow is our day, but that may be a lot to ask for.
For now, I will just keep working on the crib set I'm sewing and maybe sort through one more box of clothes today before putting them up on the shelf for later.
It's good being off work during this time. I find stuff to do here and I don't have to worry about following up with (or forgetting about) my students for a while. Marti says it's like a weekend every day now since we get to wake up together and spend the days together.
Did I mention he brought me breakfast in bed today? Well, just some toast with butter and jam, but it was just what I wanted, so I think he should get "breakfast in bed" credit. :)
I ate that without even sitting up and then just went back to sleep for a little bit longer. I'm seriously enjoying this while I still can!!!!!
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 6:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment