I had another rough night last night and scared the b-jeebers out of Marti in the process.
I finally got my appetite back, so needless to say, I kind of ate a lot for dinner and dessert. However, when I went to bed, the baby must have given my stomach a kick and shoved some up my throat, making it feel like I was throwing up.
I jumped out of bed making a "MMMMMPPPHHH MMMMMMMPPPPPHHHH MMMMMPPPPHHHH" noise and just trying to make it to the bathroom in the dark and not step on the dogs.
Of course, this woke Marti from a deep sleep (as it did the rest of us!) and he thought I was going into labor.
I don't think it happens that quickly where I'll wake up in the middle of the night making weird noises, but it was still funny.
I tried sleeping in the glider (like I did last time this happened) but this time, the upright angle put too much pressure on my bladder and I couldn't sleep because it felt like I had to pee the whole time.
So, I went back to bed and gave it another try.
No dice.
One hour later, I was MMMPPPHHing again and running to the bathroom. I never did throw up, but it was disturbing all the same. So, I went down to the recliner downstairs and slept there until about 4am when I knew it would be safe to go back to bed horizontally.
I'm having a half a rice cake for dinner tonight. (Just kidding!!!)
Sunday, October 2, 2005
Posted by Lisa at 5:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment